Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Now I have to be honest, Josh and I are not very good at celebrating the traditional Valentine's Day. In fact, it seems that "Valentine's" never turns out to be a very great day, but we tried harder this year. I do think it is more fun now that we have kids, at least for us anyway. It is funny to explain it, so I won't. It makes me happy to hear all the wonderful "roses and chocolate" stories from everyone else. Maybe we will name some day in May "our" "roses and chocolate" day.
Anyway, back to the days events. I was able to go and help in Kenna's class. It was so much fun, we decorated cookies and the kids did the cutest Valentine's projects and Boston and Griff were the best boys. It was fun putting faces with names for all the kids that Kenna talks about from school. After school we cleaned up and Josh brought home pizza. I made a little treasure hunt for them to find their Valentine's gifts and then we had fondue. We loved the fondue, simple chocolate with marshmallows and pretzels for dipping. Yum, Yum.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

You had chocolate fondue and I wasn't invited!? The more pictures I see of Griffin, the more I think he and Lily look alike.

Richards Family said...

Hey looks like you guys had fun! The kids look so cute and I guess Josh doesn't look too bad himself. The fondue looks really yummy especially Bostons. Man I wish I could have a bite of that!!!!
love you guys!!