Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Great Place but even better Friends!

Most of the pictures are worth a thousand words. We had a ton of fun with the Bennett's in Island Park. Their whole family was able to be there and we were excited to be a part of it. Too bad I don't have pictures of the one big room with 30, yes that's right I said 30, beds in it. Four playpens, 17 kids and how ever many adults it was tonz of fun and total craziness when bedtime came. We spent a day in Yellowstone at Old Faithful and some hot pots, went swimming a ton, had some traditional reunion stuff and ate like it was the last time we ever would. MMmmm, good. We traveled home through Jackson Hole and Bear Lake and we even got to stop at La Beau's, too bad I didn't get a raspberry shake. So in between no sleep and Boston throwing up we had fun. It was great to be around our friends from WA and to get to know the family that did not live there while we did. We miss them a lot! Oh but we did get to have them all stay at our place Sat. night, it was awesome and I would do it again in a heartbeat. Mindi, Griff's party was the week before so I am not amazing just a couple weeks behind in blogging. Hee, Hee!
So enough words look at the pics.







2 comments:

Mindi said...

Great pics! It is so much fun to look back at pictures (now that I'm fully rested and can enjoy re-living the insanity).

The Birds said...

Looks and sounds like a blast!! And I can't believe that your baby is already one! Next time I turn around mine will be too, I swear! Hope you're enjoying that new house and the Logan scenery(sp?)!
~Chandi