Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kenna's first full day of school!

It was Kennedy's first day of 1st grade yesterday! Oh, she looked so cute and was so excited to go. We had back to school night on Tues. and were able to meet her teacher. Her teacher seems really friendly and experienced which I think is great. She sits by a boy from our ward so it will be nice that they have something in common. It is hard having her gone all day, she is my helper but I am excited for her education and expanding her horizons! Watch out world here comes Kenna.

4 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

She looks so darling! Of course. Sorry I never wrote you back, but I would love to take your fam. pictures. Just give me a call and we will set something up. I think your idea sounds way cute.

Richards Family said...

Kenna, You look so cute. I just know you were the cutest little girl there. I hope it was a fun day for ya! We miss ya!!

Burton's said...

Kenna, you look like such a beautiful big girl. We hope you love 1st grade. c/ya later

The Birds said...

She looks so cute!!!! Love the first day of school! I can't believe you have one in 1st grade already!! Are we old enough for that?!!!
~Chandi