Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Okay once again I am in big trouble for taking so long to post. Ah well, here it is. We have been really busy but up to nothing really. A ton of sick kids, a sick husband and no time for me to get sick. That was pretty much March in a nutshell. April has been better with more sun and less sickness, till last night. Now the next phase of pink eye is on. Bring it! Here are a few pics of Easter with the King's. It was a lot of fun and we were happy we could be here this year. I really think it has been about 5 years since we have been home for Easter. I love Easter and as I get older (Yeah I know) it means more and more. I appreciate the true meaning of Jesus' atonement and resurrection so much more!

5 comments:

jfb said...

Hi Ashlee, I check in on you every now and then from Nat's blog - glad I checked today! My sister was just telling the on Sunday how amazing she thinks you are ... she said you're always so friendly and seem like you fit your primary calling perfectly because you are always organized and outgoing, she also said that your kids are so well behaved in church (i need tips for that). I just thought I'd pass that compliment on to you... hope your family is doing well.

The Holmgrens said...

Looks fun Ash! You looks so cute in the picture of you and your fam. Well, we didn't get together very good this last weekend. We need to do something soone though. Jaiden has been begging to see Kenna. We drove past your house on Sat. on our way home from Providence. I almost stopped, but I didn't want to just pop in.

Richards Family said...

Cute pictures! The kids looked like they had tons of fun! Kenna looks so tall and Bossys hair is so brown. I guess I only see them on the webcam and it isn't as clear!

Burton's said...

cute pics ash! Easter was lots of fun and good food. It looks like you got your eggs colored. Nice gloves Josh! Half the fun is coloring your fingers too. talk to ya later.

Erin said...

Thanks for posting pictures. my girls climbed right up on the couch and watched all the pictures. Kate just said Griff is a cute boy. we miss you!