Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunshine needed!



Well the first picture isn't as big of a statment as I wanted it to be, but it makes me happy to look at it! I didn't realize until this morning when there was sunshine coming through the windows, how much "grey" we have had lately! The sunshine is awesome and it makes me happy! Too bad it is still too cold to go outside. The other day in Salt Lake it was almost 60 degrees and then Logan was like 25. Yuck! Oh well, I still love Logan, but can't wait for spring!

2 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

you are my sunshine my only sunshine..you make me happy...when sky's are grey! and this is very true..i love seeing your warm smile. hooray for summer on it's way!!!

BusyB said...

ahhh the pink sky so beautiful those pics make me smile! Thanks!