Friday, October 1, 2010

Griffin!!


Griffy, Fiff, or gooberfish is just a few nicknames that our Griffin is called. He came up with Fiff because he is working on his "g's", so cute. This morning I bathed him, dried him off and told him to go find some "unders". While he is supposed to be doing that, I blow dry my hair and think, "hmm when Griff is quiet that means trouble is looming". I find my little Griff in his closet surrounded by books reading (looking at) Scooby Doo, NAKED! I guess he got sidetracked!!! I just love this kid!

5 comments:

The Child Family said...

YEAH you finally blogged again. Oh I miss you!!!!! My kids miss your kids!!!! Bryton and Anna still ask if we can go to your house and see Kenna and Boston, I guess it'll never sink in :)
When are you guys coming back for a visit????
Griff is so cute!!! He sure is getting big

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Ash, I miss you!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

I want to add to the missingness!! WE MISS YOU TOO! Griff is so cute and what a beautiful you! i just love you to death. I miss your face!

Angie Tolman said...

I am sure glad to see you posting again. I think it always comes when we feel like we are handling life a little better. We miss you so much and I cries at your post below. I'm so sorry for your rough year. nate's was laid off 5 time in our first 4 years of marriage and I never got used to it, but i did learn to trust in the Lord more quickly each time. I do miss you! Just to let you know we are having twins! Let me know your e-mail and I'll send an invite to our blog if you want one.

The Birds said...

Oh that is so cute! That makes those "terrible two's" (or three's for that matter!) moments all worth it! Oh, and I LOVE his red curly hair!!!