Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Griff turns 5 Months!!



My little Griffin is 5 months old. I cannot believe it!! And I cannot count how many times I have said that about him and the other kids. Griffin is so so sweet and such a good baby! He sleeps well and is rather happy and complacent. He loves when Kenna plays with him. She scares me a little when she carries him around, but he doesn't seem to mind a bit. He has been drooling like crazy the last few weeks and a little grumpy every once in awhile and low and behold I felt his first tooth coming through. Before I know it I will be posting pics of his first birthday (sigh), if only I could program my brain to remember and enjoy every moment!! Well I guess that is what scrapbooks are for, only I will probably have his done in say 10 years! I love you Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Griffindor! (Nikki's nickname for Griff)

4 comments:

Richards Family said...

Oh my heavens Ashlee. I didn't realize he was actually 5 months old. He is so cute. I just want squish if cute little cheeks. I can totally see Kenna in him a lot. He is so handsome boy. I am sad I haven't been able to kiss on him and love him. Give him a big love from his favorite auntie Ambie!

Cheri said...

Wow! I didnt' realize he was 5 months already. He's so cute! Looks just like Kenna. Lily is 1 month old now. How funny, you named him Griffin(griffindor), and Brett pointed out to me the other day that our 3rd child is named Lily and Harry's 3rd child is named Lily, as well as his mother. Now I know I'm an HP freak, but this was totally by accident. And I had the name picked out before the the last book came out. Oh, well, I'll just be teased forever.

The Henrie's said...

You have the cutest family! I have a blog now too. I think its beckyandbrett.blogspot.com

Colleen Donovan said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he's 5 months old already! :( What happens when you try to get into my blog?? Htat's kinda weird. :( I must have something set funny cause I don't get emails when someone posts a comment either. So I just saw the one you made about Dave and Audrey's house. What a relief!! I'm excited that they've sold it, but I don't want them to go. We miss all of you!