Monday, December 3, 2007

The First BIG Snow!!



So it came, it finally came!! Well I don't know that everyone is happy for the snow, but my kids sure are! They went to sleep with none and then woke up the next morning screaming, "snow, snow, it snowed"! Then Josh called and said how bad the roads were! That is the bad part. But anyway, the kids had a fun time playing in that much snow. Vancouver got a little snow last year, but nothing worth playing in! This was great snowball snow. Ask Josh as he whizzed them by all of our heads. He actually got Kenna in the face, yeah not so fun after that! Well, winter is here. I hope that everyone drives safe in the snow, and that we can have a safe White Christmas. Oh, white Christmas, time to break out good ole Bing and Rosemary!! My Fav!

1 comment:

Richards Family said...

Oh Ashlee they look so cute frolicking in the snow. Kenna, you need to make a giant snowman and send me a picture. We got our first snow storm this weekend. It snowed all day on Saturday and then it has been snowing the whole day Monday and hasn't stopped yet and I ready to go to bed. Crazy HUH! But if it is going to be cold there might as well be snow!