Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Well we had a Great Easter yesterday! At first, I thought it was going to be lonely. My family was headed south for some warmer weather and Josh's fam was all spread out this year. We had lunch with my fam on Fri, but we have been traveling so much that we decided just to stay home for Easter. On Friday, Patti invited us to Sunday Easter dinner. I am so grateful that she did. It was great to be with her and Rob's family. Little pukashells (Luke) just loves Josh. With Rob's passing just a little while ago, this Easter and the true meaning has been really close this year. I am grateful to have learned and felt more of the enabling power of the Atonement and the perfect brightness of hope that the Resurrection brings. Rob's family is very inviting and accepting and we are blessed to know them. Our RS lesson was great as well, and Kennedy and Boston sang in Sacrament with the Primary. Well, Kenna sang, and I'm not sure what Boston was doing, but nonetheless I always get a little veclemt (sp?) when my kids sing and perform. We had a big Easter egg hunt at the Epperson's and a wonderful Family Home Evening. We had a great time!!

3 comments:

Richards Family said...

Holy Crap Ashlee, where did you pick up that word!! By the way it is spelled vaclempt. Which means to appear extremely distraught...the act of expressing anguish over a paticular situation. I can't fatham the extent of your vernacular. My cerebral cortex, Hippocampi, and my amygdala are all quite stimulated. Thank you for the education. just playing with ya. I actually took the time to look at some blogs and I thought I should say Hi...the kids look bigger! Happy Easter! Hope the house hunt is going good. Later
Jake

Richards Family said...

Hi Ash, Sorry for my husband he just can't pass up an oppurtunity to razz ya. The kids looked so cute on Easter. Sounds like you had a good time. Talk to ya soon!
luv, Amber

Burton's said...

Hi Ash How did house hunting go? Kenna I love your class with their bunny hats on looks fun. It was good to see you guys last Fri. Jake is a dork. I knew that was him and not Amber before I saw his name at the bottom. c/ya Later