Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Kenna!

Kennedy had Spring school pictures last week, and I couldn't bring myself to buy more so we took a few before she went to school. Oh, she's getting so grown up!




Kennedy also had a "Kindy 500" at school. No, it wasn't a race, the jist of it was that all the kids made their own cardboard car and they drove it around the school to different classes to learn about the United State of America. Kenna came home and told us all about the Liberty Bell, Lincoln Memorial, and the Flag. She said "Mom, did you know that Betsy Ross made the first American Flag"? All day she would come up with these random things. Ask Brad and Jen about dinner, it was hilarious. "I bet you didn't know that the liberty bell has a big crack in it", she said. So funny!! Kenna wanted a bus and Josh wanted a VW Bus so we this is what we came up with. I had a hard time stepping back and allowing Kenna to put her touches on it, but she did a geat job and we both learned things in the process.


4 comments:

Richards Family said...

Oh My Kenna girly! You are so sweet and we can't wait to come home and see you and your brothers. I bet your VW Bus was the very very best and coolest. I love the purple and the pink colors. You did such a good job. When we get home you will have to tell me all the stuff you have been learning about it school. We love your gutts!!

Cheri said...

Love the box car Kenna!

Burton's said...

Kenna you're not old enough to drive. Cute car though. You look so cute in your pictures. C/ya Later

Cheri said...

Hey, congrats on the house!!! If you have pictures, lets see them. I'm so excited for you.