Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Missing cord!

Okay, so I was getting ready to post some pics of our fun day up in Buhl and my camera cord is not where it should be. One guess. Yep, Boston had my camera bag last. I really really hope it is not lost. Back to business. We had a great day up in Buhl last Sat with Josh's fam. We went to celebrate Gram_T's 80th bday. I think we surprised her, well JOsh may have let it slip but it was fun anyway. We had great food and great company. We missed Jason's fam and hope they are feeling better. We came home that night in need of some much deserved rest. I got to take the best Mother's Day nap ever. Thanks Josh. Secretly all of us were asleep so it wasn't much work for him. Hee hee. Happy Mother's Day to all, a little bit late. I have the best mom ever and the best mother-in-law ever too. Gee, I am very lucky!

No comments: