Wednesday, May 21, 2008

On the road again!

It really does feel like we just did this. Oh yeah, we did. Well the moving part anyway. Last time the company had us packed and everything. Sigh. That was nice. At least this time I am not 2 weeks post-op. Here are a couple pics of our lives the last couple of weeks. I am sure you all have moved and know what a great time it is . . . added sarcasm. It hasn't been too bad I just need to stop thinking. Yes, I know my family is smirking right now. I worry too much about things that need not be worried about. Did you follow that?


We are beyond excited to be moving!! It feels like Kenna just started school and yet it seems like we have been in Payson FOREVER! The things I will miss the most about Payson are my sunday school class that Josh and I team taught, a few ladies in the ward, and Kennedy's kindergarten teacher. What a great experience they have been. I guess that is why we were here. Everything else can stay in Payson. (No disrespect intended) Really if I had my own home and Josh was closer to work it wouldn't be so bad, but I don't and he isn't so I am okay with this. Logan will be awesome!! Well I am not sure when our internet will be hooked up so for now tata and Happy Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Hey former Moses Lake 4th Ward strangers! I ran across your blog and wanted to say hello. Boy are the kids sure growing. What part of Utah do you live in? I got married a year ago and we live in Salt Lake. Hope all is well!

The Lancaster Crew said...

hey its really nice to see you guys again! I found your blog on colleen donovon's blog. So, I see you are moving? Where are you guys going? We just moved to Utah about a year ago and we live in Herriman (south of salt lake). Your family is beautiful. Last time i saw you, you just had Boston and now he is so big!! wow, time flies!