Sunday, July 12, 2009

Griff is "2"






Our Griff is two years young today! Oh how time flies. Just yesterday we lived in Vancouver and Boston was "1" and Kenna was "4". It is so fun to see their accomplishments, but I know someday I will look back and wish they were still little. I guess I am having a sad time that my baby is two already. He has been really cute so far today, he doesn't realize it's his birthday, he just loves the extra attention!
Here are a few pics of my sweet baby boy (who actually prefers his daddy over me)! We are headed out to Great Grammy Roche's to sing happy birthday to her and Griff! Her birthday was yesterday!



3 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy birthday Griff! He looks so much like Kenna in a few of those pictures. Wow.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Griff. You are growing too fast. Are are cuter then ever. Love all the pictures.

The Child Family said...

Happy birthday Griff. He is so cute!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE his dimple!!!!!!