Friday, July 24, 2009

More of Griff's "2" Birthday!

Here are more of Griff's birthday pics. He and Grandma Roche's birthdays are really close so we celebrated them together. It was a fun evening with Grandma, all my siblings and Mel and her girls. Griff was so funny, he got scared when we told him to help blow out the candles. Jess made an awesome carrot cake and I made some lemon desserts, yummo! I think Griff's favorite part was going around and finishing off all the pop cans that were left unattended. I love my Griff and my Grandma!


2 comments:

The Child Family said...

He sure seems to like that fire hat :) He is so cute!!!!! I'm glad he's having a perpetual celebration for his 2nd birthday (those are the best kinds)

Patti Epperson said...

I can't believe Grif is 2!! That means you've been gone from Washington for two years. I miss those days, especially softball and eating onion rings.