Friday, July 24, 2009

Kansas

I was able to drive with Amber and girls out to kansas last month. It was fun to see a new place and spend time with Amber and the girls. We drove all in one day and the girls did great. We saw lots of deer and antelope and i'm pretty sure we hit a rock chuck somewhere along the way. The oil wells in the feilds were pretty cool to see, I've never seen those before. I even conquered a fear by flying on a small plane to Denver. The landing with the small plane was actually smoother than the larger plane. It seems like a really nice place they are moving to and I hope they like it. Thanks for the opportunity Amber it was great!

1 comment:

The Child Family said...

So did you fly back? Are they liking Kansas so far? It seems like Josh survived without you, but I bet he missed a LOT!!!!