Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Kennedy turns 6!




Today was Kennedy's sixth birthday. Wow, time really flies! She has been so excited for this day to come, and then tommorrow she will be excited to turn 7. Ah, the years of wanting to turn older. Well we started the day out with the breakfast of champions McDonald's, Kenna's choice and then home to get ready for Kindergarten. She was so excited to pass out "fruit by the foot" treats for her class. I told her I would make anything she wanted for dinner and she said a Chinese Feast, yes she said feast! So I spent the day preparing for dinner. Chicken Chow Mein, fried shrimp, sweet n sour pork, and fried rice. MMMMmmm Good! Brad and Jen came to the festivities and it was so fun to have them here. I think all in all she had a great day! It was fun to celebrate with her and enjoy her spunk and zest for life. She cracks me up, one minute she is the best helper ever and the next she is pouting and stomping her feet to her room, and the next she is crying for the most odd reason. She is quite the little lady!

4 comments:

Richards Family said...

Oh Kenna looks so cute. I can't beleive she is 6. She just looks like a big girl all dressed up and ready to go. I need to call and talk to her today. I was trying to think when she went to school but I think it is in the afternoon. Maybe we will try to call before she goes. Tell her I can't wait to talk her and see how her big day was. How did the feast turn out? It sounded really good. Have a good one!

The Ross Family said...

Thanks again for having us over! It was so fun to be with you and the food was DELICIOUS!!!

Dave said...

I am so sad that I wasn't there. I have pouted and mopped all day today. I'm glad it was a nice day for Kenna.
We sure love you all.

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday, Kenna!!! I was thinking about her and we were going to call so Ethan and Lauren could talk to her, but then nap time went long and I of course forgot. Such a blonde. I was seriously worried this new little rat was going to come and now I'm worried it will come on Sunday for Boston's big day. Lets hope for tomorrow so they can all have their own seperate day. Love you guys!