Thursday, November 29, 2007

Beginners Luck? Not this time!


So, I really do believe that I have beginner's luck in new ventures, most of the time, but not this time. The weekend before Thanksgiving I decided I wanted to bring pies to dinner, how hard can they be, right? Well, I little harder then I thought. As you can see the cream part didn't set very well, so when I put the meringue on it just kind of souped out everywhere. Ah well, on to the next adventure in the kitchen. Someday I will try a pie again, but for now Marie Callendar's will do. (Now just a side note, it tasted pretty good despite the look but Josh wouldn't eat it) I took the picture in tradition, for Dave. We always need a picture of our new recipes!

4 comments:

The Holmgrens said...

It's Natalie!!!!! My sister Jamie has got me in to the blog thing. She saw Jake and Amber on somebodies site, so I checked it out and found you!! Yeah! I just added you. Mine is holmgrenfam.blogspot.com. I haven't done anything with it forever, but I'm going to start. Love ya.

Dave said...

Ash, you make me laugh, and you know I would have eaten the pie!!

The thoughts of K said...

Oh no!!! Hahahaha!! That kind of looked like my pie... except mine was apple!! It was so good to talk to you today! Thank you so much for calling. Love to all!!!

The thoughts of K said...

That was me - Colleen - not Kevin. :)