Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving, Giving Thanks







Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. We were so blessed to be able to spend this Thanksgiving with my family. It has been 3 yrs since we have been able to be with them on this holiday. It was a fun weekend, and it was great that Josh was able to get Fri. off so we had an extra long weekend. As always mom has everything perfect from table settings to great food. Her rolls are legendary in our household. After dinner our cousins came over and we played games. I forgot how much fun "spoons" is, and how violent it can get. You do not want to go up against Mindee and Todd. Then a bunch of played "Movie Scene It" and of course not many can contend with Nikki, Chris and Josh Ross. Mom does come in pretty close. Movie junkies!! Kennedy has been so excited for the Thanksgiving feast. She asked will Grandma even have turkey? I was able to attend her school feast for just a few minutes. It looked like a lot of fun. Her teacher said she couldn't beleive how many children have never tasted cranberries, or pumpkin pie. Ahh, pumpkin pie, that was another of Kenna's favorites. Mine, well, all the pies were my favorite, topped with whip cream and a little slice of love. This Thanksgiving I am most thankful for my families. Josh and I are blessed with healthy beautiful children, wonderful parents, siblings, and neices and nephews, and last but not least my wonderful friends. I am also very very thankful for the Gospel in my life. I don't want to think where I would be without it. A lot of times I forget the blessings in my life and need to pause for a moment to remember all that I do have. My Savior helps me do that.

1 comment:

Richards Family said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Man seeing the pictures of Moms just brought me back. She is always so amazing. i am glad you were able to go and have fun rowdy time at the Kings stead!!
Luv ya!