Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sat. Morning

Well I am sitting here at the computer checking out all the blogs. I finally got to Meagan's familie's blog despite the detour to some other person's blog who swore all the time and his wife is cheating on him, good times. It looks and sounds like the Bennett clan, WA, CO, Germany, and VA are all doing well. Boy do I miss them! And now that Josh has been gone the entire morning paintballing with Brad, I have been trying to prepare for our landlords to come and spray for bugs. Crickets everywhere, and you should see the size of the wolf spiders. OOOOHHHH! I seriously am having some arachniphobia! I know, Calm down Ashlee, Calm down. Kenna and Boston are in the front rooming playing some kind of game, hopefully it doesn't end in the same disaster as Boston's room, but then again I am not really paying attention once again. Sometimes I find it easier to just tune out, just for a little while. Griffin, my angel, is alseep in his bassinet. Kennedy has had a busy week with her Birthday and then she got invited to two other parties. Boston is feeling a little left out, but hopefully tomorrow will make up for that. We are going to party it up at Brad and Jen's house for Boss man's birthday. We missed everyone on Kenna's big day and will do the same for Bossi's but thanks for calling. Love to all Ash (I better go be a mom now)

No comments: