Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Beautiful Day!!





We finally had a Saturday morning when Josh didn't have to work! It was a great day! We got up and had breakfast together and then cleaned up the house. It as a beautiful sunshiney day and I had wanted to go to the store to buy a sled, so we got ready and went outside and then it just went downhill from there. j/k The kids started to play in the snow, and I started taking pictures. THEN Josh came out for a "look how hard I can throw a snowball" fight! Luckily he was nice enough to let me put my camera away before he started whizzing them by my head. It was so much fun trying to dodge the snowballs and hit Josh when he wasn't looking. I know, I know, it sounds like I wasn't playing fair, but sometimes that is the only way to play with Joshy. He has no mercy. The kids got into it too, and if you look close at the picture with the red cooler Boston is peeking around the corner. That was his hiding spot from Josh, and he found it all on his own. Kenna was clever too and hid behind the house or cars. When Griff woke up from his nap we brought him out for just a minute, and then our nice neighbors asked Kenna and Boston if they wanted to ride on the sled behind the four wheeler. YES, they screamed! They had a ball, and then I didn't feel so bad about not going to get a sled. We'll save that for another day. Now Dave, I know that shoveling snow is not too much fun, but maybe if you got Grandma Ross outside and had a snowball fight you might find a little humor in the snow! Hee, hee! Love to all.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Ash, I love your pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am not sure Mom would think it was too much fun if I pelted her with snowballs, but it does make me laugh.

Richards Family said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Tell Josh I bet I could kick is butt in a snowball fight because he is kind of a pansy! ha ha ha
Bos is a pretty smart kid to find a hiding place like that. Tell Kenna Hi and I miss her. Talk to ya later!!

Cheri said...

You know, I have these exact same pictures, just different ross's. And my hiding spot of choice was behind the huge snowman we made together.

Megan said...

Hey Ash! Great pics! Just wanted to let you know I've joined the blogging world. Check it out at meginreallife.blogspot.com