Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Life, what an adventure!






Well the last couple of weeks have been pretty low key, but fun. Griffin turned 6 months old, and getting up on his knees rocking back and forth. I cannot believe he is getting so big. (tear) Boston is potty trained, yeah! And we have perfected the poopy dance (the dance we do whenever he goes #2)! It is pretty cute and I must say I enjoy doing it(dancing not pooping), let's just hope the neighbors aren't watching. Oh yeah, and he went to his first Sunbeams class on Sun, so cute. Kennedy has had a couple of days off of school that last couple of weeks, and it has been fun to have her home. She is doing excellent in school and is doing well at reading. She surprises me when we drive down the road and she starts reading words off the billboards. Josh has been enjoying company lunches and dinners and all that fun stuff, and he is getting ready to go visit our good friends up in WA this weekend. Well for me, I have been baking and trying out some new recipes (success and failure have been found) and trying to get organized. I am hoping to get started back up with my family history and scrapbooking soon. I did go and have my wonderful sis-in law Jen give me a pedicure on Sat. I had Griff with me and he slept the whole time! It was heaven!! Then I took myself to lunch, mmm, Panda Express! Probly not my first choice, but I knew Kenna would love the leftovers! Well, have a great week everybody.

3 comments:

Richards Family said...

Holy Cow I can't believe that Boss is in sunbeams. Thats a little weird. The pictures were so cute. Give them all kiss from their favorite aunt in Canada!
luv ya

Cheri said...

Blogs are the best internet invention. I love them. I love my family and I'm so glad that me and the kids get to see you guys every day and know what's going on with you even though we live 6 hours apart. I love it. And I hope Kenna knows how muchher little cousin looks up to her. Lauren went to bed last night crying because she wanted her Kenna to be at her birthday party today.

The Holmgrens said...

Hey Ash, I tagged you. Check my blog. Looks like you guys are having fun. Please do call if you come up this weekend. Call the Holmgrens or my parents house. they can give you my number if I'm not there. I would love to see ya.