Monday, January 7, 2008

This kid is so funny!


Man, my Boston has got to be the funniest kid ever. He comes up with the craziest things to do and say. Poor little guy, I know he has been suffering from lack of attention since Griff was born but come on sleeping in a box?
No, we just had some extra boxes lying around and the kids love to play in them, making forts, using them as coloring plates and oh much much more. So one day Boston tells me he is going to sleep in the box for naps.
And so he did.
As you can tell by the photo he got his pillow and went to sleep dreaming. He IS actually asleep in this photo. He stirred a few times, probly due to the comfort situation, and then fell back asleep for almost an hour and a half.
Man, I love this kid!

2 comments:

Richards Family said...

What a silly willy kid? Thats what Emmy said when she saw Boss in a box. j/k but she really said baby in box? I don't know about her but the Boss man cracks me up. I love that kid too! Tell him and Kenna Emmy said Hi and give Grif a kiss for us!!

Burton's said...

He really cracks me up. How uncomfortable that looks. Hope everyone is doin good. Tell the kids the burton gang says Hi. Love Ya.