Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Tag you're it!
I've been Tagged by Nat!!! A: Each player answers the questions about themselves. B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: I would have been in High School getting ready for Junior Prom, YIKES! I was working at McDonalds, yes that was cool in good ole Tremonton. That was the spring I got my patriarachal blessing (sp?) I was selfish and the whole world revolved around me. Please don't comment, I know it's true.

5 things on my to-do list: Clean up dishes from the last couple of days, fold laundry, get Kenna off to school, make sure Boston doesn't pee his pants, and tell our landlords that Boston broke the towel rack off the wall in the bathroom. Yipes!

Snacks I enjoy: Well, I never met a chip I didn't like, licorice, Hershey's 60 calories choc. sticks, and well I think I like all snacks. It depends on my MOOD!

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire: Pay off debts. Buy a house. Buy everyone a house, a car, travel the world (especially the Pyramids of Egypt), solve world hunger. You know, the regular. Oh and I have to put, pay tithing. Wow, how much would that be like millions.

3 of my bad habits: Overreacting, putting my kids to bed too late, not washing my make-up off before bed.

5 Places I have lived: Thatcher, UT, Susanville, CA, Sandy, UT, Moses Lake, WA, Vancouver, WA, and now Payson, UT. Oh wait, that is six.

Jobs I have had: McDonalds, McDonalds, Legal Secretary, cleaning houses, ShopKo, Staples, and Mystery Shopper.

Things people don't know about me: I love to do food storage, when I need to be alone I lock myself in the pantry with a cook book, I love watching "What not to Wear", and someday I hope to be a published Author.

I am tagging: Amber Richards, Steffanie Burton, Dave Ross, Coleen Donovan and Meaghan Allen.

1 comment:

Colleen Donovan said...

Aghh!! What do I do?? Just answer the questions on my blog and then tag 5 more people. Right?? How are you?? Ready for spring? I am!!