Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boston Red Sox

So most of you know that we are big Boston fans. We decided we wanted to decorate the basement family room with vintage looking sports stuff. We were on all posters a couple of days ago and saw this really cool black and white picture of Fenway Park, all was black and white except the "green monster" was of course green. It was sold out. So I am browsing Target's add, they don't have one in Logan but I love that store, and they had this same picture for less money. I called to the Riverdale store and the girl wasn't very nice and said they sold out before the ad even came out. Sigh. So I didn't think much about it until last night I really just kept having a feeling to call the Layton store. I did and they had two left. So Josh got his father's day present early. We were both really excited!

So the picture right? I couldn't find a way to copy and paste so here is the url

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=nav%5Fweeklyad

it is in the middle of the page.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is so cool....and cheaper all the better.

Dave said...

I found the picture, and it looks pretty cool. I have a bunch of old baseball pictures if you would like them.
I think I fixed my site so that Niki could post to it, let me know
Loved your post on the Dam's