Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Throwing some shoes!





A few years ago Josh and his dad started throwing horseshoes. It is something that I have done a few times with my own dad. Dave learned with his dad. Here at Willow Park they have quite a few pits so it has been really nice to go play. There is a playground feet away from the fenced horseshoe pits so Boston and Kenna can play and still be supervised. Griff usually gets the shaft and has to be buckled in his stroller but with a few toys and a cup of cheerios he is in heaven. On Sat. evening we went and played and it was so fun. Nice weather, fun game, and Josh cheating. Sounds about right, huh? Just kidding but he is really getting the flip down. Josh threw a couple of ringers and Grandpa Dave got one too. I have yet to throw a ringer but someday I will.

4 comments:

Meags said...

griff is way too big! that is boston's spot in the stroller. wow how time flies!

The Holmgrens said...

How fun. Let's play when we met up. I suck, but I like to try new things.

Megan said...

Hey, it was great to see you the other day. We need to get together for some lunch or something else equally fantastic.

David and Shayla said...

Looks fun! Your family is so cute. Blogging is so great, I haven't tried slides shows yet, but you've converted me!